Amoxycillin & Pogtassium Clavulanate Tablets
ULOXY CV-625 Tablets
Amoxycillin & Potassium Clavulanate Tablets – Amoxicillin and potassium Clavulanate are a type of medicine that helps fight infections. Amoxicillin is a medicine that kills bacteria in the body. Clavulanate potassium stops certain bacteria from getting immune to amoxicillin.
Amoxicillin & potassium Clavulanate helps to get rid of infections caused by bacteria like sinusitis, pneumonia, ear infections, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, and skin infections.
PACK: 10×10 ALU
How To Use Amoxicillin & Potassium Clavulanate Tablets?
- Amoxicillin and potassium Clavulanate Tablets are a medicine that comes in different forms like tablets and chewable tablets.
- These tablets contain amoxicillin and potassium clavulanate to eat or drink.
- The tablets, chewable tablets, are usually taken at the beginning of a meal every 8 hours (three times a day) or every 12 hours (twice a day).
- Remember to take amoxicillin and clavulanate, try to take it at the same times each day.
- You should read and follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
- If you do not get something, ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain it to you.
- Take the medicine amoxicillin and clavulanic acid just as the doctor tells you to. Do not take more or less of this medicine, or take it more often than your doctor said.
Benefits Of Amoxicillin & Potassium Clavulanate Tablets
These medicines have many good benefits.
An antibiotic that can fight many different types of bacteria: Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavulanate tablets are medicines that have two antibiotics mixed. Amoxicillin is a type of medicine that stops bacteria from growing, and Potassium Clavulanate helps to stop bacteria from getting stronger against amoxicillin.
Works well to fight different infections: These tablets help treat many different kinds of bacterial infections, like infections in the lungs, ears, and urinary tract, as well as infections in the skin and soft tissues.
Improved Performance: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium together make the antibiotic treatment work better. Clavulanate potassium helps amoxicillin work better against resistant bacteria.
Easy ways to take medicine: Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavulanate tablets come in different strengths and forms, such as regular tablets, extended-release tablets, and chewable tablets. This makes it easier to give the medicine to people of different ages.
Easily handled or tolerated: These tablets are usually okay to use when taken as directed. However, just like any medicine, they might cause problems for some people. Some common side effects are diarrhea, feeling sick, throwing up, and a rash on the skin. It’s important to talk to a doctor if you have any side effects that don’t go away.
Side Effects Of Amoxicillin & Potassium Clavulanate Tablets
- Mucocutaneous candidiasis
Precautions Of Amoxicillin & Potassium Clavulanate Tablets
- Do not take amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium if you have really bad kidney disease, liver problems, or if you are allergic to certain antibiotics.
- If your doctor gives you a different kind of tablet, only take that one and the amount they told you to take. Amoxicillin and clavulanate will not work as well or could be dangerous if you don’t use the specific tablet your doctor has told you to use.
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium can go into breast milk and might hurt a baby who is breastfeeding. Don’t take this medicine without telling your doctor if you are nursing a baby.
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium can reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills. Talk to your doctor about using birth control that doesn’t have hormones, like a condom, diaphragm, or spermicide, to avoid getting pregnant while you’re on this medicine.